to meet each other to get to know the diverse range of partnersin order to benefit from their different experiences and profiles. We will:
– dive immedeately in movement together with local young people to experience the specifics of the project first and then start to talk about it;
– present our organizations through common questions such as:
- How old are you? And how big are you ( how many active members)?
- Why did you start this kind of organization?
- What is your relationship with young people?
- Tell about the most interesting project in the context of tKtC!
- How can you contribute within this project?
- What do you think is the key to connection?
– share our interest and needs towards the project;
– play in practice with some ideas on the one of themes:
- critical understanding of self,
- observing and listening skill,
- openness as an attitude,
- diversity as a value
– and share these ideas with the local young people;
– enjoy the Bulgarian hospitality.
the Key to Connection is implemeneted in the framework of Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme – key action 2, Strategic partnership for exchange experiences.